Introduction of me and the purpose of a blog: Let's start :)

My photo
Tashkent, Uzbekistan
I believe life is a journey, and it is great to live this journey with joy, satisfaction, and enjoyment! I've been teaching since 2006 and 17 years of teaching and learning experience with its' ups and downs assured me that I truly do what is according to my call. In this Blog I plan to share the highlights of my professional life, share experience and learn from you, dear readers!!! :) :) :)

Sunday, February 19, 2023

Educators from Uzbekistan share their opinions on ChatGPT

Chat GPT is such a buzzword nowadays, would you like to know more about it or you'd like to share your opinion? So, welcome to our discussion! :)

Made with Padlet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction of me and the purpose of a blog: Let's start :)

 Hi there!👋 I'm a university teacher who has experience working in various fields, in various countries with various age and ethnic gro...