Introduction of me and the purpose of a blog: Let's start :)

My photo
Tashkent, Uzbekistan
I believe life is a journey, and it is great to live this journey with joy, satisfaction, and enjoyment! I've been teaching since 2006 and 17 years of teaching and learning experience with its' ups and downs assured me that I truly do what is according to my call. In this Blog I plan to share the highlights of my professional life, share experience and learn from you, dear readers!!! :) :) :)

Monday, March 6, 2023

LMS Introductory Video

Dear readers, I've realized that I haven't mentioned yet that I've been teaching at Westminster International University in Tashkent (WIUT) for the last 11 years. This university has been always advanced in exploiting new technologies for maintaining high-quality teaching and learning environment. 

If you are interested to know which Learning Management System is used in one of the most popular and leading universities of Uzbekistan, then watch a 15-minute introductory video!

https://screenpal.com/watch/c0fj2kVakXl

As usual feel free to leave your comments, ask your questions, and of course, share your teaching and learning experience of using LMS. 

 

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your presentation. Everything so constructively clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I hope you found it useful

    ReplyDelete

Introduction of me and the purpose of a blog: Let's start :)

 Hi there!👋 I'm a university teacher who has experience working in various fields, in various countries with various age and ethnic gro...