Introduction of me and the purpose of a blog: Let's start :)

My photo
Tashkent, Uzbekistan
I believe life is a journey, and it is great to live this journey with joy, satisfaction, and enjoyment! I've been teaching since 2006 and 17 years of teaching and learning experience with its' ups and downs assured me that I truly do what is according to my call. In this Blog I plan to share the highlights of my professional life, share experience and learn from you, dear readers!!! :) :) :)

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

"New Me" online course!

Dear readers, I am so excited to introduce you to an online course "New Me"! 

If you'd like to know more about the course please follow the link: https://classroom.google.com/c/NTkzMTMwNzA2ODQw?cjc=ezptq3o

Class code: ezptq3o 










Reference: 

Shutterstock. (2023). Turned a cube and changed the expression 'old me' to 'new me' [image]. Available from https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/turned-cube-changed-expression-old-me-1829468504 [Accessed on 5 March 2023].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction of me and the purpose of a blog: Let's start :)

 Hi there!👋 I'm a university teacher who has experience working in various fields, in various countries with various age and ethnic gro...